Prior to our arrival
2. Please remove any breakable items such as lamps, picture frames, ornaments, telephones etc. from furniture that will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and returned.
3. Please move any small items such as plants, magazine racks, dining room chairs, toys, shoes etc. from carpet before we arrive.
4. Please do not move furniture into traffic areas as we need to treat these dirty areas. If you do move furniture, please move it completely off the carpet.
5. Please pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
6. Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the ground.
7. Computer equipment, china cabinets, antique furniture, and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base
8. During the pre-inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special instructions.
9. Please, call attention to any spots or stains which may require special cleaning techniques.
10. Please put your pets in a safe quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
11. For safety sake, be sure to keep a close eye on your curious little ones.
12. Please keep children and pets away from cleaning hoses, equipment, and the areas we are working in.
13. Please move any vehicles out of garages or your driveway that will need to be moved before we arrive.
Here are a few easy steps to help us give you the Best service possible…